- In public praise and private blame.
- That we succeed or fail as a team, and that's all the world needs to know, not who did or didn't do what.
- In freedom of action coupled with documentation.
- That nothing is truly done until you've shown someone else how to do it.
- That how I ask a question is at least as important as what question I ask.
- That everyone on the team - including me - has things to teach and things to learn, and that only in both teaching and learning can lasting satisfaction be achieved.