If I go with a push method, all changes to each queue get emailed to me. If I go with a pull method, I go look at each queue.
- I never miss a change.
- I can work my list when I'm not VPN'd in to the office.
- Significantly greater email
- When there are multiple changes in the queue I get extraneous notifications
- Keep all my queues in their place - in the queue, not in my email
- Doesn't drown my other emails
- Much higher chance I'll miss something, or be slow on something.
- Can't get to it from outside the VPN
I haven't decided which I like better - push or pull. Any thoughts?