A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about timestamps and how they keep coming up over and over. I'd like to expand on that, so now introducing a new series: Test Commonalities.
As you move from company to company, from team to team, and from product to product, some things come up over and over. So if we're going to see these again and again, let's make sure we test them correctly.
There's a lot to talk about here. We'll cover:
- timestamps, again, more
- paths and filenames (posted 25 October 2007)
- file attributes, including hidden and system files
- OS interaction
- email (posted 5 November 2007)
- localization (posted 19 November 2007)
- and probably a lot more...
So come on over, this will be fun!